Monday, January 10, 2005

Two killed, two wounded in Kuwait shooting

And now we're being told that they have "credible information" saying that an individual or individuals are driving around in black sedans and plan on "randomly attacking westerners".

I don't want to sound like I'm not concerned, or taking this lightly, but this is getting out of control. I was in Hawally last night; business as usual. There are rumors flying around, yet I ate dinner in Kuwait City, went shopping down in Hawally, then went to the Hard Rock Cafe here. All this "amidst an Embassy warning" ... blah blah blah.

These people are doing exactly what the terrorists want: to make everyone jump at shadows and loud noises. Terrorists get credit for every little "bad" thing that happens, and they're just sitting back and enjoying the fruits of old labor. Nice job people.

I have a lot more to rant about, and other assorted things, but I'm too tired right now. I'll try to post more tomorrow.

No comments: