Wednesday, August 17, 2005

It's been a while...


I know it's been a while since I've posted, but I either haven't had the time, or just haven't really had anything to say. Not that there hasn't been anything happening, I just haven't had the motivation to put anything here.

Actually, that's not really accurate either. There's been more than a couple times that I've thought, "I need to blog about ______________", or "That'll be a great picture to put up..."; then when I have the time to do it, I don't really have the energy. As I type this I'm uploading over 700 pictures... that's 1.7G (!) of pictures. Granted, most of them are of Ryan and Shelley, and about 200 of them are of the air show that was in town this past weekend...

But getting them uploaded will take about 2 hours, then I have to go through them and put them in photo albums before anyone can see them... another lengthy and tedious process... See the hardships I endure for you people... can you IMAGINE how hard it is to look through several hundred pictures like this:
Ok... it's not that hard... it's harder having to live with this incredible bundle of happiness every day... believe me.


So my life has begun to equalize... find a tempo ... resume normalcy ... etc... I'm playing golf regularly now (it's nearly a requirement here), and have even taken a lesson from an instructor at the city golf course. I bought a set of clubs when my parents were visiting in July, and have actually played every week, or at least been on the driving range. My parents are going to be in for a bit of a surprise next time they're here.

Well, I've got more to say, but it's past 2am and I'm still at work (been typing this during server reboots). The pictures are done uploading, so I'll get them organized tomorrow and put into albums. Until then, here's another picture to tide you over. Bear in mind this was taken from the roof of our house...

Blue Angels flying over our backyard...

No comments: