Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Turkeys CAN fly!!!

... and apparently, they can wave flags too. Hey, give me a break, it made me laugh, ok? :P

More pictures added, and descriptions. Mostly I'm just getting all the old ones uploaded before I start uploading some of the current ones. Be patient people, I've gotten farther with this in the past few days than I have in the past few months!

Anyone know what this quote is from?

"I swear, as God is my witness... I thought turkeys could fly."

First person to post the answer gets a star for the day... seriously.

One more day until TURKEY! And please ... no more "Turkey day in Turkey" jokes... they're just getting old!

My cell phone # is posted at the left, for those of you who were asking. Turkey is 9 hours ahead of MST, so we'll just have to work out something. I have been using Dialpad to call the states lately. It is an "Internet Phone" service, and only costs $.04/min to talk to the USA. I have no idea what it costs to call Turkey from the States, but if you just use your regular long distance, it can get very expensive (trust me...).

Ok, more later! Love to all!

No comments: