Monday, April 19, 2004

New Pictures!!!

LOTS of new pictures uploaded! Like I said earlier, all new pictures will be in the Latest Photos album, before they get shuffled into their appropriate album.

Nothing much to report here. Just keep checking back for my next post... I've got new software for posting to my 'blogs, so it's making me get a little more long-winded.

By the way, for those of you that keep forgetting to bookmark my 'blog, and emailing me asking me what's the address AGAIN... I've made it a little easier for you. :)

The new address is http://Scotti.ws (don't click on it now... you'll just be seeing this page if you do... hehe) I also grabbed http://grattan.us for the family website. That means my bid for total geekdom is nearly complete... Think about it, my email addresses now are: scotti@gvcn.net, scott.grattan@us.army.mil, scott@grattan.us, me@scotti.ws (really ANYTHING @scotti.ws will reach me... yes... even dufus@scotti.ws), scottgrattan@hotmail.com ... you get the idea. I even have the OTHER blog that was hinted at a few weeks ago, with it's own domain name. Nope, sorry... still not going to post the address here... my MOM reads this 'blog... no way I'm going to let her see read the other one.

Anyway, thanks for stopping in! Love to all!

No comments: