Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas!!!

Yes, it has been over two weeks since I last posted, and I'm sorry about that. Things have been really crazy here, and FedEx taking over 9 days to deliver a crucial part that they said would only take 3 days didn't help. We just got things back up and running a couple days ago, and have been putting things back to normal since.

One of the guys I work with invested in a VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) phone, and he setup a couple of additional phone #'s for us, so you can call my number in Denver and regular long distance applies (not international). The really nice thing is that all of our calls to the United States are free. Unfortunately, it relies on how well our Internet connection is working at the time, which hasn't been great lately. When it does work, however, the clarity is really good. This is something that I can see dropping the local phone company and using instead.

I've got some new pictures to upload, and I know Shelley does too. She's also planning on taking Ryan to get his picture taken with Santa Claus, which I personally can't wait to see. He's got an ear infection right now, but he seems to be handling it pretty good. She said he just tugs at his ear, and is only a little less happy than usual.

I thought I had a lot more to say, but I guess not. I'll try to be a bit more verbose tomorrow, but no promises! If I don't post anything soon, Merry Christmas!

Love to all!

No comments: