Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Sick and wrong...

... and one of the funniest things I have ever read. There's a link under "Blogs I Read" to a website called The Sneeze, and it bills itself as "Half zine. Half Blog. Half not good with fractions.". The writer's name is Steve, and there are currently 8 volumes (posts) entitled "Steve, Don't Eat It!". I found that blog one day (again... don't ask me how I came across it... I just did, ok?), and found it funny enough to link to, but never got around to reading the older posts. If you've got some time, and need a good laugh, check it out.

Other than that, not much more to report. Looks like we'll be going to France sometime in September, and my parents (aka "Nana and Papa"... I can't believe I just typed that) are visiting in the next couple of weeks. I'm sure we'll have a ton of photos for both events, so if you don't already have broadband... I suggest you get it now... hehe

Love to all!


No comments: