Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Strangerhood News

The Strangerhood News

A couple years ago after Halo came out for the Xbox ... which by the way was a good thing for Microsoft. but PC users completely got shafted on the deal, because it was originally slated for PC. By the time they got around to releasing it for PC, it completely sucked...

umm where was I?

Oh yeah... so after Halo came out, a group of guys made a series of short movies called Red vs. Blue, and it became an instant hit. Their company is called Rooster Teeth Productions, and you can see all the episodes here.

Why am I telling you this? Well, firstly, because they're funny as hell. True, you have to be a gamer to fully appreciate the series, but even if you just enjoy skit comedy, you will enjoy them.

But second, I wanted to clue you in on another series they've started called The Strangerhood. They're using The Sims 2, and it looks just as funny. If you're killing time, this is as good a place as any!

My mom and dad have been here since Sunday, and seem to be enjoying their visit. Of course, as we've already established... they're not here to visit Shelley or myself... we just don't matter anymore. They're here to see their grandson... hehe

We've got some pictures and videos, and I'll get them up as soon as I can. I can't get the video camera to connect to my computer... I might have to call a tech support guy... know anyone?

We went to Battlement Mesa yesterday to play golf, and managed to get 17 holes done before a storm chased us off the course. I shot a 68 ... and did a little better on the back 9... err, the back 8, I guess. As the day progressed, I steadily improved while the parents did the opposite. Well, at least as a team we were consistent.

Ok, got to run. I'm just taking a lunch break and wanted to post something marginally interesting.

... I said MARGINALLY...

Love to all!

No comments: