Thursday, November 17, 2005

Only 37 shopping days left...?

Wow... it just dawned on me that next week is Thanksgiving, and that means it's just about 5 weeks left until Xmas... When did this happen? Wasn't it just Halloween a few weeks ago?

Ok, I admit it... it's only the third day into this "7 days of posting" thing, and I already have writers block. Fact of the matter is, I had forgotten all about it, and I'm sitting at work right now, at 10:30pm trying to come up with something interesting enough to warrant my faithful few readers visiting... Sadly, I'm coming up with nothing.

Why am I at work? Because this is the best time to get things done. The network is crucial to the daily operations, and I can't make any changes without effecting large numbers of people. So typically I come in a couple nights a week after hours, and can just play music and tackle projects. Currently I'm placing a new exchange server online, to replace the aging one that refuses cooperate with most reasonable network requests. The fact that it's still able to receive and process email amazes me on a daily basis.

I found this comic a few weeks ago, and I can't remember where I got it from... if you recognize, let me know:



That gives me a GREAT idea... I know how to fill up some space here! It's been a while since I posted some C&H. The scariest thing is how much I can see Ryan in each of these:









By the way, I've decided that when Ryan is around 6 years old, I'm finding a tiger costume for Halloween... we're going to get a picture like this:



... and I'm sure this in my future...



Ok, my server install is done, so I need to finish this up and get home. I'm having WoW withdrawal!!! hehe

Hopefully I'll have something more interesting to say tomorrow... no promises!




No comments: