Thursday, May 19, 2005

Got pix?

I really couldn't tell you why my last few posts have been titled as questions. Maybe I'm just feeling inquisitive? Maybe I'm being ironic? Maybe my creative well has run dry? That's the best possibility, because it was pretty shallow to start with.

Deal with it.

I finally got some pictures uploaded, and thought I would provide you with some easy links. I've got 200 pictures uploaded so far, and I'm only about halfway done. The majority (not surprisingly) of those are pictures of Ryan and Shelley. The Latest Photos album has a variety of pictures I've taken since I've been home, and the Geoffrey Ryan Grattan album has grown by about 70 pictures as of this post. I'll be adding more as I finish getting the rest uploaded. Here's a direct link to the page with the newest pictures in his album.

Other than that, nothing much to report really. I think my vacation was officially over yesterday, since I spent all of yesterday working on projects around the house, took a test for a job today, and scheduled an interview for next week as well. I'll give better details when I have them, but for now they're just "feelers".

Looks like The Donald (I hate that moniker, by the way. I'm just going to refer to him as TD or DT from now on... I haven't decided which yet), is getting the support he expected. Though a few people say his idea isn't original (... and?), even his detractors are supporting his plan. One quote I saw was "he's an egotistical bastard, and he's 100% correct". Personally, I'm glad he's in the fight. I don't care if he triples his net worth by supporting this thing, the plain truth is that it's much more likely to happen with him involved. That ridiculous "memorial park" plan was an embarassing and belittling answer to the September 11, 2001 attack. I only hope they don't refer to it as "ground zero" after construction starts . Click on the link and you'll see the actual definition, though they reference the WTC there too.

Gotta run, love to all!

No comments: