Wednesday, May 18, 2005

What?

I blame Gritty for this:





What Your Dreams Mean...






Your dreams seem to show that you're a bit disturbed... but nothing serious.

You may have a problem you're trying to work out in your sleep.

Overall, you are very content in your life.

You have a very vivid imagination and a rich creative mind.

You secretly want to hide your dreams from your waking mind.





Anyone else find it vaguely disturbing that it would declare me "overall content" in my life, yet show a picture of someone with a ... worm (?) coming out of their mouth. That is not what I pictured "contentment" looking like.

On a completely unrelated note, I just have to mention something else. Donald Trump is my new hero. I know you people rarely follow the links I give you, so I'll summarize his latest declaration:

"Screw terrorists"

Like I said, that's MY summary. Here's a real one:

Donald Trump is unveiling his own design for a rebuilt 111-story "World Trade Center" at Ground Zero.

Trump - who has been outspoken about the current plans for the "Freedom Tower" - told the New York Post he has "a beautiful model, a very big model."

"We took the original World Trade Center design ... made it more beautiful than ever before," Trump said.

The Trump plan also includes making the tower one story taller and stronger.
Source





That's right. Not only does he want to rebuild on the same spot, he wants to build it BIGGER.

I never thought much of "The Donald" before The Apprentice came on TV. And at that point, I only thought less of him. Now the needle has gone the other way... a LONG way. He "anticipates a tremendous outpouring of public support for his new design.". You've got my vote, Mr. Trump. Check out the complete plans.

Ok, I know I still haven't uploaded the pictures, but I really am closer. I finally got my office into a more useable condition, and my main computer back online. I have EVERY INTENTION of getting some pictures uploaded before this weekend. Of course, I had "every intention" of being an accomplished endurance racer, having a winter home in Australia, and being widely known for my culinary prowess by the time I reached my current age... so bear that in mind when you come back on Saturday looking for pictures.





No comments: