Friday, September 23, 2005

Shelley would say, "I'm geeking out"

Amidst all the other things I'm juggling this morning, I've been surfing my usual geek websites. I found a couple things that my fellow geeksters out there might find interesting.

First, has anyone been watching the new Battlestar Galactica? This has become my second favorite sci-fi series ... I don't need to tell you what the first is, do I? Anyway, for those of you that remember the original BSG, and have any doubts of the casting (ie, a female as Starbuck), I can assure you that your concerns are needless. I can't describe it in words better than this picture does:



Someone was using that for their signature on a message board, and I think it captures the essence perfectly. Don't get me wrong Dirk, you were my favorite character in the original, but the new Starbuck is filling your shoes just fine... Come on, Richard get on board... can't you?

My next discovery was a great interview on a website that I'd never visited. It was linked from some Firefly group email, and I visited it out of curiousity. I'm glad I did, because it's got some great info from most the cast and the creator. Check it out!

Ok, that's all for now!



No comments: