Wednesday, March 29, 2006

She did it... AGAIN!

Shelley won another radio contest. Two contests, actually... but we can only use one of them.

So here's the story: Shelley had been telling me for weeks that she was registered for this contest to go to a resort in Laughlin, NV. She even wanted to discuss how to plan the weekend; who would watch Ryan, did we want to use it for our anniversary trip.. etc. I thought she was nuts to want to expend energy planning something that she had to WIN first.

You wouldd think I would know better by now.

She calls me last Friday... "We're going!!!". I don't know HOW she does these things. Actually, I do now... Someone that works in her building told me she carries around a little radio... Now THAT's something I need to get a picture of...

Anyway, there were two radio stations running a contest for the same package (it's flight and hotel, and on the same day), so of course she managed to get registered for both of them. And Sunday she got a call telling her she had won the other one too, because the original person they picked couldn't go. She had to tell them that we couldn't go either... hehe





No comments: