Thursday, January 01, 2004

Happy New Year!

Well, another year has ended, and inevitably, a new one has begun. I really hope everyone spent their New Year's eve with their loved ones! Shelley and I spent it on the phone, vowing to never spend another New Year's Eve apart...

Needless to say, 2003 was a turning point in my life. A new job, travelling the distant lands, a child on the way. Finally getting a decent salary, and able to get my head above water. 2004 will be very exciting as well, and I wish everyone the happiness you deserve!

I'm also going to strive to strengthen my connections to all my friends and family. This website is a good start, but I feel like I just don't stay in touch with people as well as I should. I promise I'll work on that, so please help me out here, will ya?

Love to all! I'm going to be making some changes to the website here, to reflect the new year!

No comments: