Friday, July 02, 2004

Happy Independence Day (a little early)

Since I sincerely doubt I'll be seeing any fireworks, I thought I make some of my own here... Just click in the black box above the C&H cartoon at the top of the screen... see that big black box? just click there...

... go ahead... I'll wait...

Ok, that's all I've managed to get done in the past few days. Not that I've been working on THAT this whole time... that took me all of 15 minutes to setup. Don't be overly impressed, I just snagged it saw it somewhere and snagged it... I'm not a Java coder...

It just seems that we've been hitting stumbling blocks for the past couple of days. Two steps forward, two-and-a-half back... such is life.

So enjoy your 4th of July BBQ's, have a beer for me... thanks for everything! Love to all!

Update 12 July:: Obviously the fireworks are not at the top of the page. If you REALLY want to see them, click here.

No comments: