Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Bullshit!

Now that I've finished Season 7 of B:tVS (Buffy: the Vampire Slayer ... in case you couldn't figure it out for yourself...), I've moved on to watching the first season of Penn & Teller: Bullshit! It was aired on Showtime last year, and it is just amazing. If you get a chance, I highly recommend picking it up. I'll be sending my copy home in a couple months, and you can ask Shelley to borrow it. I've already got season 2 pre-ordered... :) Check out http://www.randi.org for some interesting stuff from one of the debunkers involved in the show.

I've also been able to play Halo 2 a bit. *yawn* It's really nothing new. The first Halo was pretty good, considering that I'm not a big fan of first-person shooters on a console (PS2, X-Box, etc). But this one is nothing ground-breaking, just more of the same. All the hype in the media is courtesy of the marketing machine that is Microsoft. I've been more interested in playing the Tiger Woods golf game than Halo 2. There's a soldier at my site that's a big fan of computer/console games, and he has the same opinion. We're going to network our machines together, and try the multiplayer to see if our opinons change...

Ok, so that covers my video and games reviews. Other than that, all I've really been doing is working, sleeping, and eating. Shelley was going to get some pictures uploaded this weekend, but I don't think she's had the time yet. It snowed a lot this weekend, so hopefully she got some pictures of that!

I've got a few pictures to upload too, but that'll have to be later!

Love to all!







No comments: