Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I'm a big fat liar...

Ok, I'm a complete and total liar... Some of you already knew this, but I came home 5 days early to surprise Shelley. And boy was she surprised. I was waiting in the hotel room when she got there, and she nearly had heart failure. Which was pretty much the plan: mission successful!

So I'm typing this at home (we came home a day early... I'll give the details later), on my favorite big old clunky keyboard (IBM PS/2 RoX!)... and I shouldn't need to tell you how relieved I am to be home. The look on Shelley's face; seeing Ryan look at me with his big blue (uncertain and tired eyes... like he knows he SHOULD know who I am, but is too tired to put it together), getting a smile out of him, looking forward to seeing him in the morning... yeah, all that. And lots more; I'm glad to be home.

No comments: