Thursday, September 22, 2005

Slowly getting there...

We're slowly getting our lives back to some thing resembling normalcy. I'm sorting and uploading the photos, but that's still going to take some time. So far about 100 photos uploaded, with about 30 actually being put up in the album. I'll continue to get them uploaded and sorted all week. There are over 800 photos to go through, and some are duplicates are just not as clear as they looked on the LCD of my camera. I'm also hoping to actually identify most of the things we're looking at in the picture, so you can get an idea of what we saw. A lot of things we just took pictures of because they looked important enough... and planned on looking up later.

Since we've been back I've been asked several times "How was Paris?"... and I just can't find the right words to describe it... I guess I'd have to say that my favorite part was spending some much needed "us" time with Shelley. With all the stuff going on in our lives, we don't get enough of that... Even if she spent most the time making goofy faces:Pixagogo direct photo link




I love that picture!

So now I'm counting down the days until Serenity is released. I've already seen the movie, true... but now I want to see it in an actual "go to the movies" sense... I'm really more anxious to see how it does in the box office. Fingers crossed that it's a huge hit and the story can continue!

Love to all!




No comments: