Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Got a few days off...

... since it's the last week of Ramadan, the facility we're working at is going to be closed for the next few days, so we're going to be working out of the apartment. It kind of slows us down, but it's a nice break. Hopefully I'll also have some time to upload more pictures, and get the website updated a bit.

Everyone has been asking where they can send Christmas gifts for me. I really appreciate it, but I think it would be best if you sent anything for me to Colorado. There's going to be such a flood of packages heading this way, I just don't trust the military APO system... not to mention the fact that I'm not sure where I'm going to be for the next month or so... I'll be home in February, and I suspect a lot of you will also be there about time too... =)

Ok, gonna make some changes here so I'll post later tonight or tomorrow!

Love to all!

No comments: