Tuesday, September 30, 2003

2nd official baby picture...

Ok, I'm getting closer to a point where I can actually start uploading pictures. Unfortunately, it won't be with this post, since it's 3am and I will be back to work by 9am.

However, I will leave you with THIS picture:



Shelley said the video shows him flexing his arms and dancing around with no shame, further proof that he's mine (oh yeah... it's a boy, btw). I said that bears no resemblence to me, since I'm so quiet and introverted...

The geeks out there will notice that apparently this kid takes up 131GB of HD space. Damn... guess I better start looking into a file server now... Fortunately he's only running (currently) at 4.0MHz, so processor upgrades should be relatively inexpensive!

Speaking of geeks, if there's anyone that can help Shelley get that video into digital, I'll put a link to it here. I suspect they gave it to her on VHS, so will need someone to transfer and encode to RM or .avi.

ok kids, I'm going to bed... obviously I need the sleep (based on the geek humor).

Love to all, especially to our newest little software.





No comments: