Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Photo Album test v.001

So, I took advantage of a lull this morning to try a few different tricks with the photo albums... I think you all will be sufficiently impressed... and if not. :P

Bear in mind, that it's all a work in progress... I'll get some descriptions and clean up the pics a bit... and start adding more pictures.

I found a very cool website last night (check it out <-- ). I'm going to be releasing some books into the wild before I leave here, and whereever else I find myself in the world....

More delays, more grumblings, etc... Everyone is just so sick of looking at this thing just SIT here, ready to just pack it up and walk away. There are a ton of other projects whizzing around, and we're ready to grab onto something and fly with it.

More later...

No comments: