Friday, July 18, 2003

Yet another perfect C&H



heh... another classic.

Looks like things are becoming more official. We're scheduled to leave for Turkey on 12 Aug, so I'm going to finish getting this stuff documented and packed, and the equipment will be shipping out next week. I'm going to go spend a week or so in Colorado with Shelley and the tadpole. I'm sure my list of Honey-Do's will keep me busy...

I also found a great website with some pictures and information about the second location this project will be hitting: Constanta Romania.
http://www.techirghiol.com Very interesting stuff, be sure to check out the postcards...

That's all for now, more later. I'm going to come up with a better solution for pictures, so that the page doesn't go off to the right. (That's where the webcam is right now, in case you're looking for it...

No comments: