Sunday, July 13, 2003

Thumbs UP, Thumbs down...

I spent my Sunday in the typical manner... went to the movies in the morning, and I stayed for another one (always wanted to do that...). I saw Terminator 3:Rise of the Machines first, and since I wasn't really impressed with it, I went and saw League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. That one was MUCH better. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I had known a bit more about the story. Apparently it's a graphic novel (aka big comic book). Anyway, I recommend LXG, but suggest waiting for T3 to come out as a rental... really not that impressive... and yes.. there will be a T4...


So, we're supposed to be shipping the project this week. A transit company is coming in the end of this week to crate everything up, then we need to figure out something to do with me in the interim. I might try to get home for a little bit, but don't tell Shelley! shhhhh....

Speaking of Shelley, she got some news from a good friend of hers. Clint and Dana are pregnant (well Dana is... ugh, old joke)... which is really good for Shelley (ok ok .. good for them too) because now she'll have someone to be pregnant with her! Congratulation C&D! ... and speaking of Clint, I heard this the other day, and thought of him...
The Hamster Dance 2!!!

That's all for now, unless I get these photos done tonight... really!

No comments: