Friday, August 20, 2004

Less than a week to go...

... and time has slowed down considerably ... as predicted.

I'm spending my last few days here packing and getting cheesy gifts for people. And taking all the pictures I've been meaning to take for the past couple of months. Here's a few more that belong in the category of "Things I saw today ..."





This is the "Theatre Support Vehicle". The 1X means first experimental, and it's been docked at KNB for a long time now. You can find some really good info at this website.



There's a few more of the TSV-1X in the Latest Photos album, as well as the full-size versions of these great pictures of Kuwait during an afternoon sandstorm:





These were taken about 4pm the other day. The nice thing is that it cooled things off a bit.

And this one struck me as interesting as well:



Well, sorry for the lack of verbosity. If you're really looking for inspiration, check this out. I've just got way too many things going on right now, and all I can really focus on is getting through the day
... because then I'll be one day closer to being home to these two:



Love to all!





No comments: