Sunday, November 20, 2005

Brian wins...

With only a couple days left, it looks like Brian wins the "7 Day Posting Marathon"... We had company over last night, and by the time I got around to posting, it was already today, so I didn't see the point.

So congrats Brian; not there was ever any doubt who the more consistent poster was... I just like seeing you vent sometime.

We had a great weekend, got a lot of things done, and spent some fun time as a family. Got a short week coming up, and then begins the crazy holiday season. I have mixed feelings go into it. I'm really looking forward to spending my first Christmas with Ryan, but there's always the holiday "blahs" to deal with it... Oh well, it'll be worth it.

Now I just have 1 week to talk Shelley into getting a REAL tree.

No comments: