Sunday, August 17, 2003

... end of this part of my adventure ...

As you can see, it's very late (or early, depending on your perception) here, and I'm finally all done packing. My flight leaves Texas around high noon (sounds like a great title for a movie, doesn't it?) I know I said I was leaving here Saturday, but there was some confusion, and I just opted for another night here... Long story, and I just don't have the energy for it right now... maybe tomorrow... maybe even an Audblog...

Anyway, I got some great pictures, made some friends, learned some useful things, and all in all, will be glad to see TX getting smaller outside the window of the plane...

Thanks for all your comments, made me feel like someone was actually paying attention! I'll be in NJ for the next few days, then flying overseas. I'm not even going to bother saying where, because it's liable to change before I get in the air. I wouldn't even be surprised if it changed when I got there... I'll be rolling off the plane in some dusty airport.... some non-descript guy walks up and says, "Mr. Grattan? Plans have changed, we're going to be leaving for _____________ in the next hour or so... hope you don't mind..." blah blah blah

yeah, I'm tired, so... good night!

No comments: