Saturday, August 23, 2003

... so ends another day...

Well, I'm ending another day, and still no phone. Just didn't have the time to get to set it up. There are so many things happening at once, I feel like I'm starting WAY behind the curve... but I'll catch up.

Another bit of good news was (supposedly) my missing footlocker will be here tomorrow. That's a bit of a relief, but I'm not going to believe it until I actually have it in my hands.

I've added a link underneath the "location" on the left, and it will answer your questions about "is it really 120degrees there?" ... that isn't just something they put in the tourism brochure, it really is friggin' hot here.

I'll post more tonight (hopefully) before I fall asleep.

Also, FYI, we are GMT +2 here, which is MST +9, CST +8

I haven't changed the time that the 'blog thinks I'm posting yet...

No comments: