Thursday, October 30, 2003

... just like old times!

Well, Hugh and I are sitting in the operations center, at 2:21am, swapping old stories, and sharing files. Normalcy has been restored, and the world is, once again, spinning true.

So here's the latest: Hugh is going to fill my slot here, while I go off to Turkey to finish my original project. That should get me back here by mid-December... barring anything "unusual" (which is a relative term, lately).

I'm supposed to leave for Turkey sometime early next week. That's about all the info I have at this point, other than the fact that our equipment is already sitting there. The next couple of months is going to be very interesting... (another relative term...)

That's all I've got time for right now. I'll post more this weekend!

Love2all!



No comments: