Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Well... that was depressing!

I just re-read my post from last night, and I sound depressed! For the record, I'm nowhere near depressed, just really tired. We've got a lot of things that need to get done, and just not enough hours in the day to do them.

Anyway, I just wanted to post real quick and put up something a little more cheery... btw, has anyone noticed the "mood indicator" at the bottom of the page? I need to put it up on the left column so it's more visible, but that's something else I haven't had time to fix yet either. Now that I've finally got my computer system setup and online in my apartment, maybe I'll actually fix this thing up, and get some pictures uploaded. As usual, no promise! :P

Anyway, here's something that made me smile today, because hoping for snow here just seems pointless, ya know?



No comments: